Join Aqua Spirit Dive Expeditions on their next underwater adventure on December 30th, 2017 – January 6th, 2018! We are going to celebrate New Year’s Eve among Sharks and Crocodiles aboard the beautiful liveaboard – Avalon I in Gardens of the Queen, Cuba.
Why you have to visit Gardens of the Queen?
- Less than 1,000 divers visit Gardens of the Queen, Cuba every year!
- It is by far the best-preserved reef system in the Caribbean, and the only place where you are guaranteed to see sharks, and lots of them, up close on almost every dive!
- Where else in the Snorkel with Crocodiles and enjoy a dip in a hot tub between the dives?
- The “Gardens of the Queen” is a complex network of untouched marine ecosystems (Mangroves and Coral Reefs) and the only place in which you can experience the Caribbean coral reefs the way it used to be when it was just discovered!
What is included in the package of the liveabord?
- 7-night accommodation aboard the Avalon I.
- All meals and drinks.
- 3 incredible dives a day (Some of the days – 4 dives).
- Night dives.
- Tanks & weights.
- Photography workshop for those interested.
- Transfer to Jucaro port.
- $200 Inscription fee.
- $100 Conservation fee.
What is not included in the package?
- Dive equipment.
- Cuba visa fee.
Accommodation and price:
$4400 USD – Deluxe, comfortable state rooms, air-conditioned, with individual thermostats. All cabins have private bathrooms and 2 beds (one full, one twin).
- Price based on double occupancy.
For more details visit Aqua Spirit Dive Expeditions website – http://aquaspiritdive.com/upcoming-dive-trips/cuba-gardens-of-the-queen-uw-photo-trip
To see the full trip report from the trip they had last year, Click Here – http://aquaspiritdive.com/trip-report-gardens-of-the-queen-cuba/