This program is designed to offer you a basic understanding of the operation of a two-stage scuba regulator and give you the ability to perform minor field repairs to “save a dive”. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the needs of regulator repair schedules and simple maintenance tips that will ensure proper performance.
This 4-6 hour program will cover the following points:
- Understanding the first and second stages of the regulator.
- Effects of environment on performance.
- Typical issues to beware of and how to prevent and repair.
- Reading the health of your first stage.
- Minor adjustments to prevent a free-flowing second stage.
- Orings: durometer and material.
- Dealing with the Achilles Heel of Buoyancy.
- And more…..
Hosted by Dive Kawartha, Lindsay, Ontario
Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9 AM EDT – 3 PM EDT