This is the Glorope Rechargable Glo-Stick:::Reusable for Life
GLOROPE Rechargeable Glo-Stick – Reusable for Life
Multiple uses besides diving – can be used in Bonaire for diving, where glo sticks are banned.
UV Glo-Stiks are reusable glow sticks. They glow as identifiers in the darkness all night long, recharge from any light source, and are reusable over and over again forever. They never wear out or degrade over the years.
Inside each reusable glow stick are enhanced glow in the dark crystals. These crystals absorb any light to charge, glow in the dark all night long (+12 hours) and never expire. They are non-toxic, non-radioactive, and contain no liquids or gels.
- Brightness:Glows All Night Long as a Marker/ Identifier
- Rechargeable:Expose it to ANY Light to Recharge (sunlight, room light, flashlight, etc)
- Durability:Solid. Non Yellowing Resin. Can be Cut/Drilled
- Longevity:Never Wears Out. Never Expires. Lasts Forever.
- Limitations:Glows in ANY temperature. Only visible in the dark.
- Uses::Attach to items you want to find in the dark i.e. keys, kids, flashlight,
- DIY. Can be Cut/Drilled for DIY zipper pulls, trail markers, guy line markers, and more.
How Fast Do They Charge?
1 minute of direct sunlight