IST R860 Balanced Cold Water Scuba Diving Regulator
FREE Shipping in the USA
R8 BALANCED DIAPHRAGM 1st STAGE
- It has a high-flow, fast-acting valve system that is capable of
delivering large amount of breathing gas in an instant, irrespective
breathing demand, cylinder pressure or depth. It has not only passed the
stringent CE test but the performance is comparable with the best available.
- 4 intermediate pressure ports (located in the swivel turret) and
2 high pressure ports.
- Available with YOKE or 300BAR DIN (G5/8) connector.
- Anti-freeze models are available Separately.
- Inter. pressure setting @ 9.5~10.0 bar (137~145psi)
- Ventilation rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 3820L / min. (135 cu ft / min.)
O60 BALANCED 2nd STAGE
- The O60 second stage is equipped with a metal balancing tube and an
adjustment knob. They are able to meet heavy breathing demand with
ease and in extremely cold water they also act as heat sink to prevent icing.
- Ease of breathing is achieved by a purposely shaped housing interior,
which is designed to create a pressure drop in the area just before the
mouthpiece. This means air gets pulled towards the diver’s mouth directly
after leaving the valve.
- The volume of air leaving the valve can be fine-tuned by the adjustment
knob on the side of the O60 at any time so the diver can choose to to
breathe conservatively, or to open the valve up for more air in physical
- The pre-dive / dive switch next to the adjustment knob prevents the valve
from freeflowing while on the surface.
- The second stage comes with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure
hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi) which flows sufficient
breathing air even when the demand is heavy.
Manufacturers Warranty provided by KSG Supplier